Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Rashall's

Meet my friends, The Rashall's! I LOVE these pictures. Mom, you did an awesome job picking colors & outfits. This was one FUN session with these cute little boys that are so stinking adorable & funny! Ian, the oldest, was born with severe stomach issues. He suffered most of his little life with chronic stomach pains, doctor after doctor visit & in-and-out of the hospital stays. Last year God sent his miracle when a pediatric doctor in Beaumont found a plum-sized cyst attached to his pancreas. He had surgery to remove the cyst & has been healthy & happy ever since. Mom & Dad are so thankful to see their little boy finally pain-free. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did taking them!








3 comments:

  1. Jenn~ You Do A Wonderful Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Mary Somers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW! Jen, You did an awesome job on pics! Your comments have me crying tears of joy. I hated I waited so long to check out your blog. I'm so proud of your accomplishments and wish you the BEST with your new business.

    ReplyDelete